Tournament Type: Swiss
How to play?
1. Access the match event page (you will be able to see it in the my events tab)
2. Click "Join Now" option
3. Click “Multiplayer” option
4. Click “Private Match, Trials & GameBattles” option at the bottom of the menu
5. Click “GameBattles” option at the bottom menu
6. Click “Join Match”
7. Play the match
8. The result will be automatically submitted at the end of the match
Players have to stay in lobby for 10 minutes. If the opponent doesn't join, the system will give the default win
If any bug/problem is found, please contact GameBattles support as soon as possible.
Game mode: Search and Destroy
Format Type: Swiss
Teams will be paired against other teams each round and will not be eliminated. The players who receive a prize will be determined by the number of wins, or if equal than determined by tiebreakers.
Number of rounds - 6 Rounds
Match Series - Best of 1
Number of players per team - 2 Players
Rules & Settings - GB Variant
Number of teams - 512 Teams
Number of Prized Teams - Top 8 Teams
Number of Qualified Teams - Top 16 Teams
No show time: 10 minutes from the scheduled match time. If your opponent is not present, contact GameBattles support
• Gun Runner
• St. Petrograd
• Hackney Yard
• Arklov Peak
• Round Time Limit: 1M :30S
• Round Win Limit: 6 Rounds
• Win By Two Rule: Disabled
(*) To confirm your participation, you must check-in 30 minutes before the start of the cup.
For tiebreakers and other restrictions/requirements, please see the full ruleset below.
For more information, please visit www.callofduty.com.
© 2020 Activision Publishing, Inc. ACTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY, and MODERN WARFARE are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.