MLB The Show™ PS4™ Tournaments: Summer Circuit
Step up to the plate and compete in the MLB The Show x PS4 Tournaments: Summer Circuit
Compete for your share of the $25,000 grand prize in MLB® The Show™ PS4 Tournaments:
Summer Circuit. Win weekly rewards like stubs on your journey towards the title. The field is
open to all eligible players!
Active PS Plus membership required. Must be 18+ and reside in the USA or Canada. Multiple prizes to be awarded. Void where prohibited; restrictions apply. See official rules. Sponsor: ESL Gaming America, Inc., 1202 Chestnut Street, Burbank, CA 91506 US.
Summer Circuit Schedule
|6/20 - 6/21|
Day 1 Sign Up
Day 2 Sign Up
|6/27 - 6/28|
|Week 3||7/11 - 7/12|
|Week 4||7/25 - 7/26|
|Week 5||8/1 - 8/2|
|Finals*||8/8 - 8/9|
There are two ways to qualify for the Finals:
- Finish in the top 8 of any Open Qualifier.*
- Score the highest point total across all qualifiers.
A total of 128 players will take the field for the Summer Circuit Grand Finals.
*Players who already qualified through the Open Qualifiers (Top 8) won’t be able to join other qualifiers to ensure new players have a shot at earning a Grand Finals slot.
Day 1 features a swiss format. Play six rounds against players of similar skill whether you’re a rookie or an all-star. Find enough holes in the competition to reach Day 2, the elimination bracket. The top 128 will play best of 3 matches. Outplay opponents into the top 8 to qualify for the Finals. Turn up the heat in these best of 5 faceoffs for the Open Qualifier title.
Qualifiers start at 7 PM EST / 4 PM PST.
Step back into the box in multiple qualifiers for more prizes and points. The more points, the better your seeding in the finals. Moving up in the seeding is like moving up in the batting order, except your chances of standing on top of the competition increase instead of your chances of standing at the plate.
Overall Ranking - Points Distribution
Round the bases deeper into the bracket to earn more points from every qualifier. Outscore your opponents to steal a spot in the Finals!
|Last Round Played||Points|
Players qualifying directly will be seeded based on their final rank in the qualifier, where the earlier qualifier will get the better seeding.
I.e. First place from Qualifier 1 will get Seed 1, First place from Qualifier 2 will get Seed 2 and so on.
The remaining seeds will be filled based on the global rankings.
Any tied players at the end of the Open Qualifiers will settle the score on the diamond with a last decider tournament for a ticket to the Grand Finals.
- Diamond Dynasty
- 3 Innings
- Best of 1
- Day 1: Swiss - 6 rounds
- Day 2: Single-elimination
- Top 128 - 16: Best of 3
- Top 8: Best of 5
- Team selection: A Diamond Dynasty Battle Royale team which will be drafted before the first match
How to play
- Access the match event page (you will be able to see it in the my events tab)
- Click "Join Now" option
- Play the match
- The result will be automatically submitted at the end of the match
- If any bug/problem is found, please contact support directly from the match event page
- As soon as the tournament starts, you will build up your team that will stay the same for the rest of the tournament. The following players restrictions will be enforced by the MLB 20 game integration:
- 2 Diamond players
- 3 Gold players
- 9 Silver players
- 9 Bronze players
- 2 Common players
Follow these steps to start your match:
- Go to your match event on PS4
- Launch the game from the match event by clicking “Join Now”
- MLB20 will start and you will be automatically matched with your opponent
- Mode: Diamond Dynasty
- Hitting: Hall of Fame
- Pitching: Hall of Fame
- Guess Pitch: OFF
- Quick Counts: OFF
- Strike Zone: ON
- Hot Zone: OFF
- Balks: OFF
- Umpire Balls & Strikes: Standard
- Ejections: OFF
- Injuries: OFF
- Presentation mode: 1
The final destination for all silver sluggers. Retire the side to claim greater prizes and glory!
- Single Elimination
- 3 Innings
- Day 1
- Top 128 - Top 16: Best of 3
- Day 2
- Top 16 to Top 4: Best of 5
- Finals: Best of 7
Take a timeout to read the full rules for prizing information.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of Major League Baseball Players Association