- Access the match event page (you will be able to see it in the my events tab)
- Click "Join Now" option
- Player on the top side (based on Participants section on PSN Dashboard) has to create the room
- Player on the bottom side (based on Participants section PSN Dashboard) has to click on “Find” and join the lobby
- Both players must manually report results after their match, through the match event page.
- Format: 1on1
- Type: Swiss System*
- Number of rounds: 6
- 4 rounds of Swiss with no elimination
- After the 4th Swiss round we will turn on “Elimination after 1 loss”
- The 5th Swiss round will start for only the players with 4:0 score, if there’s less than 16 players with a 4:0 score additional players will be added according to the ranking
- The 6th Swiss round will start for only the players with 5:0 score
- In case of a tie with the Buchholz system, an additional 7th round will be played with the tied players
From each Weekly Qualifier the Top16 players qualify for the regional Monthly Finals.
- Default ranked settings
- Best of 3 games
- Round count: 3
- Battle timer: 60 seconds
- Stage select: Random
- Inferno is banned
- No custom characters/outfits are allowed (only different colours)
*Swiss is a cup system where you won't get kicked out of a Swiss cup after your first loss, you will stay in the Swiss cup until a certain loss-threshold has been reached or the cup has finished. Every Swiss cup has a fixed amount of rounds. In every round you will be matched against opponents of your skill group, based on the current player score (for example, players who have a 1-1 score face others with the same score). A ranking will be shown at the end of the cup based on the points of every contestant's performance.