- Access the match event page (you will be able to see it in the my events tab)
- Click "Join Now" option
- Create a screenshot with the chosen teams
- Play the match
- After the match is finished, please enter the result via ESL Play mobile app or website.
- Save a screenshot proving the result in case a protest will be required
In case of an issue during the game:
- If you have a conflict in the game, please open a protest ticket so an admin can review the case and make a decision.
- Player is responsible for uploading screenshots of the game results in case of any issue during the match. Screenshots must include the nickname of the opponent and final score.
Tournament Format Details
- Mode: 1on1
- Random player seeding
- Tournament system: Swiss*
- Number of rounds: 4+
- No elimination until round 4, after that there will be elimination after 1 loss
- The 5th Swiss round will start for only the players with a 4:0 score. If there’s less than 16 players with a 4:0 score additional players will be added according to the ranking
- Round 6th will start only for players that went 5:0 score
- In case of a tie with the Buchholz system, an additional 7th round will be played with the tied players
- Game Mode: Private match
- Game style: Pro
- Quarter Length: 5 minutes
- Fatigue: On
- Controls: All
- Gamespeed: Normal
- Teams: Allstar teams, Alltime teams & History teams are forbidden
Players positioned on the left side will always be the HOME team while the right side will always be AWAY team.
*Swiss is a cup system where you won't get kicked out of a Swiss cup after your first loss, you will stay in the Swiss cup until a certain loss-threshold has been reached or the cup has finished. Every Swiss cup has a fixed amount of rounds. In every round you will be matched against opponents of your skill group, based on the current player score (for example, players who have a 1-1 score face others with the same score). A ranking will be shown at the end of the cup based on the points of every contestant's performance.