- Access the match event page (you will be able to see it in my events tab)
- A team on the top side (based on Participants section on PSN Dashboard) has to create the room
- A team on the bottom side (based on Participants section PSN Dashboard) has to join to the created room
- Both teams must manually report results after their match, through the match event page
- Save a screenshot proving the result in case a protest will be required
In case of an issue during the game:
- If you have a conflict in the game, please open a protest ticket so an admin can review the case and make a decision.
- Team is responsible for uploading screenshots of the game results in case of any issue during the match. Screenshots must include the nicknames of the opponents and final score.
- Mode: 2on2, Search & Destroy (S&D)
- Random team seeding
- Tournament system: Swiss*
- Number of rounds: 6
- No eliminations
- After the 4th Swiss round we will turn on “Elimination after 1 loss”
- The 5th Swiss round will start for only the players with a 4:0 score. If there are less than 16 players with a 4:0 score additional players will be added according to the ranking
- Round 6th will start only for players that went 5:0 score
From each Weekly Qualifier for Asia, Japan, Middle East and South America the TOP16 is qualifying to the Monthly Finals. From each Weekly Qualifier for Europe East, Europe West, North America East and North America West the TOP8 is qualifying for the Monthly Finals.
- Map rotation: Crossroads, Moscow, Garrison, Checkmate, Raid
- Tournament maps will be played in the described order (Crossroads will be played in Round 1, Moscow will be played in Round 2 and so on)
- Best of 1 game
- Round Time Limit: 1,5 minutes
- Round Win Limit: 6 Rounds
- Match Start Time: 15 Seconds
- Round Start Time: 10 Seconds
- Bomb Timer: 45 Seconds
- Plant Time: 5 Seconds
- Defuse Time: 7.5 Seconds
- Round Switch: Every Round
- Spectating: Team Only
- Restricted items: see the full list in a rulebook
- Crossplay option is not allowed
- Turbo controllers, button macro controllers and keyboard & mouse are not allowed
*Swiss is a cup system where you won't get kicked out of a Swiss cup after your first loss, you will stay in the Swiss cup until a certain loss-threshold has been reached or the cup has finished. Every Swiss cup has a fixed amount of rounds. In every round you will be matched against opponents of your skill group, based on the current player score (for example, players who have a 1-1 score face others with the same score). A ranking will be shown at the end of the cup based on the points of every contestant's performance.