|To be able to play with the Mobile Suit Gundam game integration you need to use a team created via the PS4 Events tab. Teams created on the ESL website currently break the game integration and will force you to play a manual match instead!|
- Access the match event page (you will be able to see it in the my events tab)
- Click "Join Now" option
- Play the match
- The result will be automatically submitted at the end of the match
- Save a screenshot proving the result in case a protest will be required
Tournament Format Details
- Mode: 2on2
- Random player seeding
- Tournament system: Double Elimination (if there is no more than 256 participants) or Swiss* (if there is more than 256 participants)
If the Swiss system is used the settings are as follows:
- Number of rounds: 8
- Elimination after 2 losses
- Tournament Mode Default Options
- Best of 3 games (for Open Qualifiers), Best of 5 games (for Regional Finals)
- Timer: 240 seconds
- Stage: Random
- Control Setting: any controller function such as rapid pressing (turbo) or hardware-based macros are not allowed during the Tournament.
Each player has 10 minutes to show up to a match. (scheduled match start time +10 minutes). Not showing up within 10 minutes results in a default loss. The player that is waiting must create a Support Ticket (which is available in the match event page).
*Swiss is a cup system where you won't get kicked out of a Swiss cup after your first loss, you will stay in the Swiss cup until a certain loss-threshold has been reached or the cup has finished. Every Swiss cup has a fixed amount of rounds. In every round you will be matched against opponents of your skill group, based on the current player score (for example, players who have a 1-1 score face others with the same score). A ranking will be shown at the end of the cup based on the points of every contestant's performance.