- Add your opponent as a friend.
- Start Guilty Gear™ -Strive-.
- Open a custom game.
- Invite your opponent.
- Remember the "Game Details" below.
- Start the fight.
Tournament Format Details
- Mode: 1on1.
- Player seeding: Random.
- Tournament system: Double Elimination (if there is no more than 256 participants) or Swiss* (if there is more than 256 participants).
- Number of rounds: 8.
- Elimination after 2 losses.
- Best of 3 games.
- Time: 99 seconds.
- Stage: Random.
- Winner must keep character.
- Loser may switch character.
- Stage and BGM: AUTO (can be changed if both players agree to it).
- All DLC characters will be banned until 2 weeks after their release.
- Control Setting: any controller function such as rapid pressing (turbo) or hardware-based macros are not allowed during the Tournament.
Each player has 10 minutes to show up to a match. (scheduled match start time +10 minutes). Not showing up within 10 minutes results in a default loss. The player that is waiting must create a protest ticket (which is available in the match event page).
Results have to be reported after the end of the match through the match event on the PS4. Players should upload the screenshot/video which shows the exact match score. Match media has to be uploaded directly on the match event page.
- If any issues are encountered in a match, it’s the players responsibility to create a protest ticket and reach out to the admin team.
- In order to create a protest ticket, go to the match page in your PS4 (“Events” > “My Events” > Choose the match you need assistance) and select the option “Go to Support Page”.
- Players are responsible for providing proof of match results in case of disputes. This can be done with screenshots of each victory or video replays uploaded to websites such as Youtube or Twitch.