- Add your opponent to friends
- Set up the lobby and invite your opponent to the match
- Play the match
- After the match is finished, please enter the result via Competition Center, ESL Play mobile app or website.
- Save a screenshot proving the result in case a protest will be required
- Mode: 1on1
- Random player seeding
- Tournament system: Swiss*
- Number of rounds: 4+
- No elimination until round 4, after that there will be elimination after 1 loss
- Round 5 will start for only the players with a 4:0 score. If there’s less than 16 players with a 4:0 score additional players will be added according to the ranking
- Round 6 will start only for players that went 5:0 score
- In case of a tie with the Buchholz system, an additional 7th round will be played with the tied players
- Game Mode: Private match
- Game style: Pro
- Quarter Length: 5 minutes
- Fatigue: On
- Controls: All
- Game speed: Normal
- Teams: All-Star, All-Time and Classic teams are forbidden. Only Current teams are allowed to play
Players positioned on the left side will always be the HOME team while the right side will always be the AWAY team.
*Swiss is a cup system where you won't get kicked out of a Swiss cup after your first loss, you will stay in the Swiss cup until a certain loss-threshold has been reached or the cup has finished. Every Swiss cup has a fixed amount of rounds. In every round you will be matched against opponents of your skill group, based on the current player score (for example, players who have a 1-1 score face others with the same score). A ranking will be shown at the end of the cup based on the points of every contestant's performance.