- Add your opponent to friends
- Set up the lobby and invite your opponent to the match
- Play the match
- After the match is finished, please enter the result via ESL Play mobile app, competition center or website
- Save a screenshot proving the result in case a protest will be required.
- Mode: 1on1
- Random player seeding
- Tournament system: Swiss*
- Number of rounds: 6
- 4 rounds of Swiss with no elimination
- After the 4th Swiss round we will turn on “Elimination after 1 loss”
- The 5th Swiss round will start for only the players with a 4:0 score. If there’s less than 16 players with a 4:0 score additional players will be added according to the ranking
- The 6th Swiss round will start for only the players with 5:0 score
- In case of a tie with the tiebreaker system, an additional 7th round will be played with the tied players
- Game mode: Head to Head 1on1 (not FUT)
- Match duration: 12 minutes (6 minutes per half)
- Controls: Any
- Game Speed: Normal
- Squad Type: Online
- In case of draw: Extra time and penalties if needed
In each round, contestants are paired up against a contestant with the same win-loss record. If there are an odd number of contestants with the same win-loss record*, a contestant will be randomly paired against a random contestant from the next best win-loss record. If there are an odd number of contestants remaining overall, a random contestant with the worst win-loss record will receive a default win*.
The amount of rounds in the tournament may vary depending on the amount of checked-in players. Please visit the website to see the amount of rounds once the tournament is live. Players drop from the tournament after 4 losses. From this point on no matches are assigned to them and they will be able to see the tournament results once the tournament is over.
*Except in the first round