Joining your game lobby
- Access the match event page (you will be able to see it in the “My Events” tab)
- Click "Join Now" option
- The result will be automatically submitted at the end of the match
- Tournament Mode Default Options
- Best of 3 rounds
- First to 2 won matches
- Time Limit: 60 seconds
- Stage Select: Random
- Character Preset Costumes are legal for Tournament use with the exception of the following:
- Jack-7 Preset 3 & 4 cannot be used
- Gigas Preset 3 cannot be used
- Players cannot use the same Preset. Should both Players wish to use the same Preset, they will play a tiebreaker as determined by the Tournament Organizer or Tournament Event Organizer (as applicable) to determine who may use their preferred Preset Costume for the duration of the Match.
- All characters are allowed, including DLC characters
- Winner must keep character
- Loser may switch character
Tournament Format Details
- Mode: 1on1
- Player seeding: position is taken from player's best qualification result in the weekly qualifiers of the month. In case a player has played more than 1 weekly qualifier, his best position will prevail. In case of tie, the player with less tries takes the spot.
- Tournament system: All matches until the end of the Round of 16 will be played in a single elimination format. The top 8 players will compete in a double elimination bracket.