Joining your game lobby
- Add your opponent to your friends list
- Start Guilty Gear™ -Strive-
- Chose "Network" then go to "Player Match"
- Create your own room
- Remember the "Match Details" shown below
- Set room accessibility to "Specific"
- Share your Room ID with your opponent
- Challenge your opponent to a Battle and Start
Tournament Format Details
- Mode: Player Match
- Player seeding: position is taken from the player's best qualification result in the weekly qualifiers of the month. In case a player has played more than 1 weekly qualifier, his best position will prevail. In case of tie, the player with less tries takes the spot.
- Tournament system: All matches until the end of the Round of 16 will be played in a single elimination format. The top 8 players will compete in a double elimination bracket.
- Finals: Double Best of 5 games
- Time Limit: 99 seconds
- Stage Select: Random
- DLC characters are banned until two weeks after release
- Control Setting: any controller function such as rapid pressing (turbo) or hardware-based macros are not allowed during the Tournament.