- Access the match event page (you will be able to see it in my events tab)
- Click "Join Now" option
- A player on the top side (based on the Participants section on PSN Dashboard) has to create the room
- A player on the bottom side (based on the Participants section PSN Dashboard) has to click on “Find” and join the lobby
- Both players must manually report results after their match, through the match event page.
- Mode: 1on1
- Player seeding: position is taken from the player's best qualification results in the
weekly qualifiers of the month. In case a player has played more than 1 weekly
qualifier, his best position will prevail. In case of a tie, the player with less tries
takes the spot.
- Tournament system: All matches until the end of the Round of 16 will be played in a single-elimination format. The top 8 players will compete in a double-elimination bracket.
- Default ranked settings
- Best of 5 games
- Round count: 3
- Battle timer: 60 seconds
- Stage select: Random
- Inferno is banned
- No custom characters/outfits are allowed (only different colors)