How To Play
- Add your opponent as a friend.
- Start Madden NFL 22.
- Create an online Lobby (Ultimate Team).
- Invite your opponent.
- Select the "Match Details" found below.
- Take a screenshot with the chosen teams.
- Start the match.
- After the match is finished, please enter the result and screenshots via ESL Play mobile app or website.
Tournament Format Details
- Mode: MUT.
- Series size: Best of One (Bo1).
- Player seeding: Position is taken from player's best qualification result in the weekly qualifiers of the month. In case a player has played more than 1 weekly qualifier, his best position will prevail. In case of tie, the player with less tries takes the spot.
- Tournament system: Single Elimination with third place.
- Game mode: Ultimate Team.
- Fatigue: On.
- Quarter Length: 5 minutes.
- Game Skill: All-Pro.
- Accelerated Clock: 20 sec.
- Weather: Clear.
- Stadium: Home Team Stadium.
- Teams: All teams allowed.
The player with the higher seed (lower number) will always be the HOME team while the player with the lower seed will always be the AWAY team.
Each player has 10 minutes to show up to a match. (scheduled match start time +10 minutes). Not showing up within 10 minutes results in a default loss. The player that is waiting must create a protest ticket (which is available in the match event page).
Results have to be reported after the end of the match through the match event on the PS4. Players should upload the screenshot/video which shows the exact match score. Match media has to be uploaded directly on the match event page.
- If any issues are encountered in a match, it’s the players responsibility to create a protest ticket and reach out to the admin team.
- In order to create a protest ticket, go to the match page in your PS4™ console and select the option “Go to Support Page”. You can also create a dispute using the ESL Play App or directly on the ESL Play website https://play.eslgaming.com/protest/add.
- Players are responsible for providing proof of match results in case of disputes. This can be done with screenshots of each victory or video replays uploaded to websites such as Youtube or Twitch.