How To Play
- Add your opponent as a friend.
- Start Madden NFL 22.
- Create an online Lobby (Ultimate Team).
- Invite your opponent.
- Select the "Match Details" found below.
- Take a screenshot with the chosen teams.
- Start the match.
- After the match is finished, please enter the result and screenshots via ESL Play mobile app or website.
Tournament Format Details
- Mode: MUT.
- Series size: Best of One (Bo1).
- Player seeding: random.
- Tournament system: Swiss*.
- Number of rounds: 5.
- No elimination until round 3, after that there will be elimination after 1 loss.
- Round 4 will start for only the players with a 3:0 score. If there’s less than 16 players with a 3:0 score additional players will be added according to the ranking.
- Round 5 will start only for players that went 4:0 score.
- In case of a tie with the tiebreaker system, an additional 6th round will be played with the tied players.
- Game mode: Ultimate Team.
- Fatigue: On.
- Quarter Length: 5 minutes.
- Game Skill: All-Pro.
- Accelerated Clock: 20 sec.
- Weather: Clear.
- Stadium: Home Team Stadium.
- Teams: All teams allowed.
The player positioned on the left side will always be the HOME team while the right side will always be the AWAY team.
Each player has 10 minutes to show up to a match. (scheduled match start time +10 minutes). Not showing up within 10 minutes results in a default loss. The player that is waiting must create a protest ticket (which is available in the match event page).
Results have to be reported after the end of the match through the match event on the PS4™ console. Players should upload the screenshot/video which shows the exact match score. Match media has to be uploaded directly on the match event page.
- If any issues are encountered in a match, it’s the players responsibility to create a protest ticket and reach out to the admin team.
- In order to create a protest ticket, go to the match page in your PS4™ console and select the option “Go to Support Page”. You can also create a dispute using the ESL Play App or directly on the ESL Play website (https://play.eslgaming.com/protest/add).
- Players are responsible for providing proof of match results in case of disputes. This can be done with screenshots of each victory or video replays uploaded to websites such as Youtube or Twitch.
* What is Swiss System?
Swiss is a cup system where you won't get kicked out of a Swiss cup after your first loss, you will stay in the Swiss cup until a certain loss-threshold has been reached or the cup has finished. Every Swiss cup has a fixed amount of rounds. In every round you will be matched against opponents of your skill group, based on the current player score (for example, players who have a 1-1 score face others with the same score). A ranking will be shown at the end of the cup based on the points of every contestant's performance.