Match start time
All matches are played on the scheduled match time. To see the match schedule, access the match event page in your PS4 by going to My Events.
Joining your game lobby
- Access the match event page (you will be able to see it in the “My Events” tab)
- Click "Join Now" option
- Player on the top side (based on the match event view on the console) has to create the room
- Player on the bottom side (based on the match event view on the console) has to click on “Find” and join the lobby
- The result will be automatically submitted at the end of the match
- Tournament Mode Default Options
- Best of 3 rounds
- First to 2 won matches
- Time Limit: 60 seconds
- Stage Select: Random
- Character Preset Costumes are legal for Tournament use with the exception of the following:
- Jack-7 Preset 3 & 4 cannot be used
- Gigas Preset 3 cannot be used
- Players cannot use the same Preset. Should both Players wish to use the same Preset, they will play a tiebreaker as determined by the Tournament Organizer or Tournament Event Organizer (as applicable) to determine who may use their preferred Preset Costume for the duration of the Match.
- All characters are allowed, including DLC characters
- Winner must keep character
- Loser may switch character
Tournament Format Details
- Mode: 1on1
- Random player seeding
- Tournament system: Double Elimination (in case of not having more than 64 participants) or Single Elimination (in case of having more than 64 players) all matches will be BO1 except for the final which will be BO3.