- Add your opponent as a friend.
- Start Madden NFL 22.
- Create an online Lobby (Exhibition > Online Head to Head > Play a friend).
- Invite your opponent.
- Select the "Match Details" found below.
- Take a screenshot with the chosen teams.
- Start the match.
- After the match is finished, please enter the result and screenshots via ESL Play mobile app or website.
- Mode: 1on1.
- Series size: Best of One (Bo1).
- Player seeding: Random.
- Tournament system: Swiss.
- Number of rounds: 6.
- Elimination: After 2 losses.
- In case of a tie with the tiebreaker system, an additional 7th round will be played with the tied players.
- Game mode: Head to Head.
- Fatigue: On.
- Quarter Length: 5 minutes.
- Game Skill: All-Pro.
- Accelerated Clock: 20 sec.
- Weather: Clear.
- Stadium: Home Team Stadium.
- Teams: All teams allowed.
The player positioned on the left side will always be the HOME team while the right side will always be the AWAY team.No Show
Each player has 10 minutes to show up to a match. (scheduled match start time +10 minutes). Not showing up within 10 minutes results in a default loss. The player that is waiting must create a protest ticket (which is available in the match event page).Results
Results have to be reported after the end of the match through the match event on the PS4™ console. Players should upload the screenshot/video which shows the exact match score. Match media has to be uploaded directly on the match event page.